Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reviewing, Remembering, Resetting...

Peace and Blessings to All!

Today marks the return of the Whole Body Consultant to the web! Yes, after a year of changing my perceptions, changing my expectations and changing my location, it is time for me to get back to the real business at hand -- Being a stand for Responsible, Natural Living and to share as much of the information and resources that I find with as man people as possible.

Over the course of June, you will find a steady flow of links on various topics such as Nutrition, Natural Remedies, Spirituality, Whole-istic Physical Fitness and more. Add to the this the return of long time favorite sections Thought for Food and Wisdom of the Elders... It is my sincere desire that each person is able to gain a sense of clarity, access and empowerment by visiting this site.

For those who wish to contact me..
WholeBodyConsultant@yahoo.com
WholeBodyConsultant@gmail.com

Here's to your wellness!

Heru Shango,
The Whole Body Consultant

No comments: